What are your advantages of becoming a sponsoring partner:
- Enhance your spectrum of visibility in other sectors than your original business field
- Gain new costumers and boost your image by becoming a partner
- Get access to exclusive racing hospitality and other motorsport activities
- Feel racing personally and be a part of it if you accompany me to my goal to drive 24h races. Those races are always special.
- Meet me in the pit and on track and bring your friends and families to the races
- Have your branding in the team wear, the car, the box, the truck depending on your chosen package
- Have exclusive driving experiences with the race taxis from the team and myself
- Take advantage of the knowledge in social media and marketing, press activity and moderation
If you like to become a partner or require an individual package, please get in touch with me:
email@example.com or click on the link below to get to the sponsoring portal "Sponsoo" for more details.
PIXUM Team Adrenalin Motorsport
In 2009 the team participated in the VLN with a Z4 for the first time and until now the team is committed to BMW cars. Furthermore, the team has 3 Porsche Cayman, several BMW as well the M4 GT4. Now 11 cars in total round up their portfolio. Social Media for Instagram and Facebook will be covered by me and there you can also find the success story of this team from Heusenstamm. In 2018 the team could win the VLN and RCN Championship as well as the BMW M235i Racing Cup Championship.
BRM is a French watch manufacturer, born in 2003 from a passion for precision mechanics and high-level sports, which has driven Bernard Richards from a very young age. Combining traditional watchmaking craftsmanship with high precision techniques, each BRM piece is the result of meticulous work with handmade finishes. With unique models, reflections of the racing spirit of its creator, the brand is the essential partner of French and international motorsports.
Scuderia Offenbach Motorsportclub 1968 e.v. at ADAC
The Motorsport Scuderia Offenbach was founded in 1968 by active Rallye drivers who wanted to form a sportsclub to enjoy their hobby and organize races. Over the years they have organized several races in different categories from Rallye, Car Slalom to Karting and since 2012 the club is listed in the ADAC Hessen Thueringen as well as in the national sporting league in Hesse.
Ambassador for Kart Bundesliga
The KBL (Kart Bundesliga) offers karting tracks the option for marketing their races and drivers can gain Performance League points and climb higher in the overall ranking board: drive local - gain national points.
Member of #D2BD (Dare To Be Different)
Susie Wolff and The Motor Sports Association - governing body of UK motorsport - have joined forces to launch Dare To Be Different, a high-profile new initiative that will inspire, connect and celebrate women who work in every aspect of motorsport.